Which game is most crucial to the 2009 season?

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rant Over Negative Attention

Today, I am writing a different type of post that I have never done before. The reason for this is because recently I read a sports magazine and all I saw was FLORIDA! It just makes me really mad how much attention their team gets. Yes, I understand that they have a pretty good with a Heisman trophy winner quarterback, but there are plenty of other teams that the media could focus on.



One of these teams is Georgia. I know I am byassed because Georgia is my team, but c'mon we never get in the spotlight. Even at the end of the season last year we got overshadowed. We were playing better than any other team in the country, but we still got negative attention. Announcers on t.v. complained about the excessive celebration penalty we got in the Florida game. They also kept making excuses for Tebow saying that the only reason we sacked him was because of his hurt shoulder. Maybe his hurt shoulder was bothering him, but that didn't cost them the game. I think that we should have gotten so much more credit for creaming the "wonderful" Florida Gators 42-30.



Don't get the wrong idea and think that I'm being a complainer, but I strongly believe that Mark Richt and his Georgia Bulldogs should get as much positive attention as the Florida Gators. This is my opionion on the subject, sorry if you don't agree. I just had to vent some anger.

No comments: