Which game is most crucial to the 2009 season?

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Watch out tigers, here we come!


Georgia Calls For A Blackout

Georgia's Senior football players call for a blackout. I know what your thinking, they won't televise they game. Well guess what? You're wrong. The seniors are calling for a blackout, but not the kind you're thinking of. The seniors want the fans to wear all black to the Auburn game. Mark Richt said in his weekly conference:

“The seniors asked me to encourage the Bulldog Nation to wear black to Saturday’s game,” Richt commented. “I asked them why, and they said it would be cool and a great sign of unity.”
On the official Georgia football web-site, there's a video of Mark Richt talking about it. I'm not going to the game (unless my dad can get tickets at the last minute!) (cross your fingers), but I will be watching it at home dressed in black of course. Even if your not going to the game wear a black t-shirt to support your dogs.

Are they the war eagles or the tigers?

Can anybody tell me what Auburn's mascot is, because I thought they were the tigers, then I thought they were the War Eagles? Now I just don't know! What school has two mascots? Could they not just make up their mind?


Throw 'em out


Throw out the the record books this is a new year and a start of new traditions. Georgia hasn't beaten Florida and Auburn in the same year since 1982. After such a great game against Florida it would be so awesome to win against Auburn. This is a video of last years highlights against Auburn at Auburn. Georgia creamed them 37-15.

Getting ready for a win

Mark Richt and the bulldog football players are already preparing for Auburn. They've been having good practices and there is a possibility that Thomas Brown and Kelin Johnson will be playing! For the last couple of weeks Thomas Brown has been out with a broken collarbone and Kelin Johnson has been out with a knee injury.

tag: , , , , , " >bulldogs

No comments: